Todays World News (@TodaysWorldNews) / Twitter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Patriot Update

Inauguration of President Barack ObamaImage by sneakerdog via Flickr

The 2010 election offers all Americans - and especially Republicans - a critical choice. We can fight for the principles we believe in, or watch as Barack Obama and the Democrat-controlled Congress take our nation down a costly, destructive path.
I'm ready for that fight. And as a strong conservative, I sincerely hope I can count on you stand with me as I work hard to win reelection in November.
President Obama and the Democrats in control of Congress have gone too far in their quest to "change" America. Their radical, far left policies are undermining America's founding principles and greatly threaten our nation’s future economic health and national security.
In recent months, a reporter dubbed me the "most formidable opponent of the Obama agenda." For me, the bottom line is this: I will always put my country first and fight for what I believe is in the best interest of the American people.
I want to continue to fight with your support.
Please join my campaign today.


Take the poll
 blog it

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Truth about the Palestinian and Israeli conflict