Todays World News (@TodaysWorldNews) / Twitter

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Deep Underground Food Storage Facilities

I'm not sure exactly what these facilities are used for, other than food that is. I just can't imagine the size of this thing only being for food alone.  I found a short article on this online the link here below has a couple of videos on it.
Either way. This thing is huge and it's not the only one. The more I look at these videos it reminds of what the Bible talking about the Kings of the Earth hiding in caves. Here is the scripture.
Revelation 6
The Sixth 
 Seal—Terror

 12I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;

13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains;  

16and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;  

17for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” 


http://thewarningsigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/deep-underground-food-storage.html
These underground storage facilities are deep underground which tells you that what is being placed in them is meant to be protected from some major catastrophic event on the surface. It makes me ask myself, "what is our government preparing for"?

*** After reviewing some of the e-mails I received on this article I wanted to share some information that was brought to my attention. It appears that the facility in Carthage, Missouri is operated by a company called Americold. Though I do not doubt that this company does indeed use some of the space inside these massive cave facilities it is hard to imagine that they are the only one using them.




 


I'm not sure where most of these are but they are interesting to see the size of some of these structures.


     
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Truth about the Palestinian and Israeli conflict