I would be willing to gamble that I am stepping into a subject that may hurt some feelings, bring up past mistakes and/or cause pain. It is not my intent to cause strife. I write this hub for my own therapy, as forgiveness has been a very strong issue in my life. I think it is probably an issue in many lives. How is it we can forgive those who have wronged us in such terrible ways like: murder, rape, child molestation, and many other crimes. How about those smaller things? A cheater, a lie, maybe a stolen item or a family member who has done you wrong? How do we forgive?
I have been on both sides of the fence. Let's take a look:
- Parents who divorced leaving me without both a male and female parental guides.
- "Friends" who turned me on to drugs and alcohol
- A man who I feel murdered my Grandson.
- A prosecutor and sheriff department who wouldn't help in the above situation.
- A hospital who I feel killed my wife.
What about the things I need forgiveness for?
See more at this link.