Todays World News (@TodaysWorldNews) / Twitter

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Forgiveness; A Frog's Opinion

A great post from a good friend of mine. I felt this is something a lot of us may go through. Be sure to check out his link below for more.

http://froggy213.hubpages.com/hub/Forgiveness-A-Frogs-Opinion
I would be willing to gamble that I am stepping into a subject that may hurt some feelings, bring up past mistakes and/or cause pain. It is not my intent to cause strife. I write this hub for my own therapy, as forgiveness has been a very strong issue in my life. I think it is probably an issue in many lives. How is it we can forgive those who have wronged us in such terrible ways like: murder, rape, child molestation, and many other crimes. How about those smaller things? A cheater, a lie, maybe a stolen item or a family member who has done you wrong? How do we forgive?
I have been on both sides of the fence. Let's take a look:
These are some of the occurrences that I have had issues with forgiveness on.
What about the things I need forgiveness for?
See more at this link.
http://froggy213.hubpages.com/hub/Forgiveness-A-Frogs-Opinion
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Truth about the Palestinian and Israeli conflict