Todays World News (@TodaysWorldNews) / Twitter

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Patriots for America site

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Our mission statement can be found in the tab section under the PFA banner and here.
Army Officer Seeks Truth About Obama’s Eligibility to Serve in Oval Office, Invites Own Court-Martial

“I am today compelled to make the distasteful choice to invite my own court martial, in pursuit of the truth about the president’s eligibility under the constitution to hold office”, said Colonel Lakin.
http://www.safeguardourconstitution.com:80/
Feds Prepare To Use Anarchists To Provoke Tea Party Violence


Obamacare isn’t forever. But it is only with us unless conservatives and Republicans act with the audacity needed to regain political power and then repeal it. They cannot do either by half-measures or timid actions. Jed Babbin
Complete Congressional FAX number list
 blog it

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Truth about the Palestinian and Israeli conflict