Todays World News (@TodaysWorldNews) / Twitter

Friday, April 1, 2011

Surviving Nuclear Meltdown

Nuclear power plant symbolImage via WikipediaThis is a very great article on this sujbject. Be sure to see the full artilcle here at this link. Great information.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Surviving-Nuclear-Meltdown
With the recent catastrophe at Fukushima nuclear power plant Northeast of Tokyo, I felt it important to give advice and tips on surviving any "fallout" or radioactive particles that may reach your location.
Before I start this hub though, let me first say that my prayers and my heart is with you, the Japanese people. As a very young man, my family and I lived just outside Tokyo. The people of Japan have morals that many American people don't. Crime is very low in Japan. People trust other people. We need to help them as much as we possibly can. In the Japanese spirit, I wrote this Haiku:
An Island of People
A Land of Despair
Love From Afar Will Win
Crippled Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant

Don't Believe All You Hear

First and foremost, realize that the Government and most media will downplay everything to do with this meltdown. The reason: mass chaos. It is protocol that no matter the severity, they will downplay it, but I won't.
It has been determined that radioactivity has shown up in the milk coming from cows in the State of Washington. If this is true, we have it floating above the whole United States.
It could be in our food supply, water supply and even on clothing and other items.
You will never be able to protect yourself completely, but the purpose of this hub is to at least give you the tips to make your odds much better of surviving.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Truth about the Palestinian and Israeli conflict