We need to remember America is about We the people. If we don't start joining together again we may have nothing left. A kingdom cannot stand if it's divided. Here are just a few videos to see and hear what he has to say.
Audit the Fed
May 3, 2011
In his latest Campaign for Liberty video, Congressman Ron Paul urges C4L members to keep up our efforts to support a full and thorough audit of the Federal Reserve.
Ron Paul Both parties should be the blame!
- FoxNews.com: Ron Paul Rocks CPAC FoxNews.com: “Rep. Ron Paul, former Republican presidential candidate and leading light of the current libertarian...
- The Case for Ron Paul for President -… The Case for Ron Paul for President - http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/13/case-ron-paul-president/ The Case for Ron Paul for...
- I shot a video today for Campaign for Liberty about Obama’s… I shot a video today for Campaign for Liberty about Obama's unconstitutional decision to give...
The Dollar Will Be Rejected
- End Social Security, Medicare, and the Welfare-Warfare State! Date: 11/08/2010 Reject the Welfare/Warfare State by Ron Paul Last week’s midterm elections have been...
- Ron Paul on Social Security, Obamacare and the Tea Party Movement Ron Paul appeared on MSNBC’s Hardball today to discuss Social Security, Obamacare and the Tea...
- Ron Paul: Why the Government Lies About Social Security Why the Government Lies About Social Security by Ron Paul Perhaps the biggest media story...
Republican Presidential Debate
Sign the RP 2012 Grassroots Petition at http://www.RonPaul2012.net
Support Ron Paul for President at his official site http://www.RonPaul2012.com
Please like, share, subscribe & comment! http://www.RonPaul.com
Ron Paul is America's leading voice for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, a return to sound monetary policies, and a sensible pro-America foreign policy.
Bin Laden Is Dead - Let's Come Home!Last week marked an important milestone in the war on terrorism for our country. Osama bin Laden applauded the 9/11 attacks. Such deliberate killing of innocent lives deserved retaliation. It is good that bin Laden is dead and justice is served. The way in which he was finally captured and killed shows that targeted retribution is far superior to wars of aggression and nation-building. In 2001 I supported giving the president the authority to pursue those responsible for the vicious 9/11 attacks. However, misusing that authority to pursue nation-building and remaking the Middle East was cynical and dangerous, as the past ten years have proven. It is tragic that it took ten years, trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of American casualties and many thousands of innocent lives to achieve our mission of killing one evil person. A narrow, targeted mission under these circumstances was far superior to initiating wars against countries not involved in the 9/11 attacks, and that is all we should have done. This was the reason I emphasized at the time the principle of Marque and Reprisal, permitted to us by the US Constitution for difficult missions such as we faced. I am convinced that this approach would have achieved our goal much sooner and much cheaper. The elimination of Osama bin Laden should now prompt us to declare victory and bring our troops home from Afghanistan and Iraq. Al Qaeda was never in Iraq and we were supposedly in Afghanistan to get Osama bin Laden. With bin Laden gone, there is no reason for our presence in the region – unless indeed it was all about oil, nation-building, and remaking the Middle East and Central Asia. For more information visit the following websites: