Todays World News (@TodaysWorldNews) / Twitter

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hitchcock Discusses the US Under Judgment

Where is the United States right now in terms of the biblical view of judgment?
I often hear people ask when God is going to judge America. My response is that He already is.
The first step listed there in Romans 1:24-26 is what we might refer to as a sexual revolution, when sex just becomes unbridled in the passions of the culture. I was born in 1959 and I lived through and witnessed as a young man that sexual revolution in our culture.
The second "God gave them over" is a homosexual revolution. I have also witnessed that in my lifetime. It really began I would say in the early 1980's and it is still continuing to this day.
Thirdly, the passage talks about when people just openly encourage evil. God finally just delivers the whole society over to a depraved mind. There is an open encouragement of evil.
When we look at our country today and see those signs are a reality, we know as a nation that we are already under God's judgment.
 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Truth about the Palestinian and Israeli conflict