Todays World News (@TodaysWorldNews) / Twitter

Thursday, April 28, 2011

‘Molested’: Former Miss USA Describes Graphic TSA Pat-Down | The Blaze

Susie Castillo, Miss Massachusetts USA and Mis...Image via Wikipediahttp://www.theblaze.com/stories/molested-former-miss-usa-describes-graphic-tsa-pat-down

In 2003, Susie Castillo was selected as the most beautiful woman in the United States when she won the Miss USA competition. This week, the beauty queen recounts an alleged ugly encounter at a Dallas TSA security checkpoint. According to her, she was given a pat-down that she equated with being “molested.”
In a blog post dated Monday, April 24, Castillo recounts what happened to her at DFW airport last week after opting out of going through one of the TSA’s new x-ray scanners:
Anyway, after “opting out,” I proceeded to follow a very nice older female TSA employee to the “pat down” area. It was an inconvenience, but I thought, “No biggie. I just went through this at LAX for the first time and it wasn’t too bad, so let’s just get it over with.”
Well, this pat down was completely different. It was MUCH MORE invasive than my first one at LAX, just a week before. To say that I felt invaded is an understatement. What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! Honestly, I was in shock, especially since the woman at LAX never actually touched me there. The TSA employee at DFW touched private area 4 times, going up both legs from behind and from the front, each time touching me there. Was I at my gynecologist’s office? No! This was crazy!

Susie's Experience with the TSA Pat Down from SusieCastillo.net on Vimeo.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Truth about the Palestinian and Israeli conflict