The fact is. Radiation is in fact spread from Japan. I'm not talking just the United States. But all over the place. As it continues to spread the levels are becoming much higher. Now I'm not sure if it's causing people to get sick yet or not. I will post a couple of videos here one showing the levels in the rain itself. Be sure to go through the links here yourself. Don't take my word for it.
This guy is doing a great job keeping up with it all. I will post more myself as I get more information on this.
The EPA has finally released some of the radiation data it has been collecting:
- Little Rock milk radiation – 3 times the EPA Maximum
- Radiation in Philly Drinking Water 73% of federal drinking water standards.
- Los Angeles milk radiation was above federal drinking water standards.
- Radiation found in Phoenix milk was almost at the federal drinking water standard.
- Radioactive Iodine in Boise Idaho rainwater was 130 times above Federal Drinking Water standards.
- Radioactive Caesium was 13.66 times above federal limit for Caesium-134, 2 year half-life.
- Radioactive Caesium was 12 times federal limit for Caesium-137, 30 year half-life.
- Tennessee drinking water was detected with radiation slightly above 1/2 the federal maximum.
- Radioactive Iodine has been detected in the drinking water across the entire US in the following states: California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Tennessee, Montana, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, New Jersey, and Alabama, as well as in Canada.
- Cesium and Tellurium were found in Boise, Las Vegas, Nome and Dutch Harbor, Honolulu, Kauai and Oahu, Anaheim, Riverside, San Francisco, and San Bernardino, Jacksonville and Orlando, Salt Lake City, Guam, and Saipan.
- Uranium-234, with a half-life of 245,500 years has been found in Hawaii, California, and Washington.