Todays World News (@TodaysWorldNews) / Twitter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

BP MEDIA BLACKOUT - JAMES FOX REPORTING

Montara Oil Spill - August 25, 2009Image by SkyTruth via Flickr
We have been hearing that the BP oil spill is pretty bad. I've been personally wondering why we are not seeing more photos and coverage on this myself.

The more I do see I can tell it is pretty bad. If you happen to have more information on this or you live in the area. Feel free to give me any information you can give on this oil spill, Pictures and Video if possible.  If all this is actually true in this interview below.

I don't like to post hear say. I like the facts. We all deserve to know the truth and the fact.
Check out what this reporter is saying about all this. Hopefully we will here more tonight.



clipped from www.youtube.com
piwacket33

June 09, 2010

BP MEDIA BLACKOUT - JAMES FOX REPORTING

OIL SPILL DESTROYS THE OCEAN KILLS ALL WILDLIFE
THIS IS AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT. A CATASTROPHE OF AN UNIMAGINABLE MAGNITUDE. PLANET CHANGING.
blog it
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Truth about the Palestinian and Israeli conflict