Todays World News (@TodaysWorldNews) / Twitter

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jerusalem Is The Eternal Capital of Israel

This has got to be one of the greatest things I have seen in my lifetime. For those that don't get it. I don't expect you to. But to see Israel back home celebrating 3000 years since just King David alone. Celebrating their home. And again fulfilling God's promises once again. Is just an awesome site to see today. Lord knows it's about time.


clipped from wejew.com

It has now been over 3,000 years since King David declared Jerusalem as Israel's capital. And it has been 43 years since God returned Jerusalem to the Israeli people for the final time. In this celebratory video, see how Israel marked Jerusalem Day 2010.

Zechariah 8:8 - I will bring them back, And they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. They shall be My people And I will be their God, In truth and righteousness.
 blog it


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Truth about the Palestinian and Israeli conflict